One of my favorite things to do is find helpful products that bring peace and efficiency into my life. I’m always sharing these ideas, but now I want to share them more effectively by listing and linking my favorite products below! If I get any compensation for the referral, I will note it below.
My Young Living Favorites
(click here for my personal referral link which does benefit me–my referral ID is 27451194)
- Ningxia –this sweet drink has helped my stomach problems
- Aria Diffuser bundle–my favorite diffuser which comes with a wide selection of oils
- Master Formula vitamins–all the vitamins you need in a daily packet
- Deep relief rollers–my go-to when I get migraines or tension headaches
- Golden Tumeric Mango Rose powder–I mix this with pineapple juice to give myself an immunity boost
- Thieves Cleaner–smells like Christmas and can be used to clean anything (a little goes a long way)
Here is my referral link that gets you $10 off: https://www.talkable.com/x/cxB3Hy
Shipping is always free and their oils are independently tested. This is a great way to see if you like oils without making a monthly commitment.
Work From Home Basics
- Are you staring down at your screen? This can cause a lot of problems for your neck. Try adding a standing desk or Laptop stand raiser to get your screen at eye level. While you are standing, don’t forget an anti-fatigue mat and an extra keyboard at elbow level!
- Do you find yourself slouching at your desk? Sometimes having the right body support is all you need.
- Are you squinting at the screen? Try adding another monitor, so you can have multiple windows open! Don’t forget to protect your eyes from the blue light too!
- How about your arms and hands? Do they need some love?
- Is your desk a mess? Maybe these items can help organize the clutter!
- Finally, here are some miscellaneous items that are useful!
Protect yourself from EMF with shungite: Shungite sticker for laptop
Check out this Buzzfeed article: 29 Useful Things Under $50 To Help Make Working From Home Better